- » Fresher(s) and all other student(s) should desist from doing anything, with or against their will, even if ordered to by the senior students.
- » Fresher(s) or any other student(s), whether being victims, or witnesses, in any incident of ragging are advised to promptly report such occurrence at the Anti-Ragging Committee.
- » The campus will ensure that the identity of such informants shall be protected and shall not be subject to any adverse consequence only for the reason for having reported such incidents.
- » All the students are strictly warned not to indulge themselves in any kind of indiscipline, misconduct or any other acts which may be construed as ragging. Anti ragging squads will be highly vigilant and have frequent checks and rounds in the Campus, surrounding areas, hostels, canteens, cafeteria and all other areas including private lodged hostels outside the campus. Such acts shall not be permitted or condoned under any circumstances and strict disciplinary action will be taken against those who are found guilty.
- » Any one or more of the following punishment may be awarded namely,
- » Suspension from attending classes and academic privileges.
- » Withholding 'withdrawing scholarship/fellowship and other benefit.
- » Debarring from appearing in any test/examination or other evaluation process.
- » Withholding suits.
- » Debarring from representing the Institution in any regional, national or international meet, tournament, youth festival etc.
- » Suspension/ Expulsion from the hostel.
- » Cancellation of admission.
- » Rustication from the Institution for period ranging from one to four semesters.
- » Expulsion from the Institution and consequent debarring from admission to any other institution for specified period.
- » Provided that where the persons committing or abetting the act of ragging are not identified, the institution shall resort to collective punishment
Apart from inviting any disciplinary action, the erring student may also be subject to face any legal action as prescribed under Regulation.